Sunday, December 11, 2011

Basic TWIO Info

Just wanted to offer a little insight into TWIO for those interested.

All of my fic ideas have either been dreams or daydreams influenced by whatever music I have blaring from my headphones. The title and idea behind TWIO came from a track off of Kelly Clarkson's new album that I had on repeat for two days straight. You can listen to the song HERE.

P.S. The lyrics are not indicative of what will happen in the story. Yes, they are. No, they're not. Maybe. Not really. ;)

When I thought about how I would approach this story, I really wanted it to be from Angela's POV for two reasons:

The first is that all of the Cheatward fics I've read have been in either E or B's perspectives. I thought it would be interesting to write from the other guilty party's POV.

The second reason centers around Angela's canon character. I never had anyone other than Angela in mind to play "the other woman." "What if Angela was Angela, the amazingly sweet and loyal best friend, but she had been in love with Edward long before Bella moved to Forks? What if she was given the opportunity to be with him? Could anybody blame her for screwing up?" With that thought, I wanted to try and create a character that a reader could both hate and feel sympathetic toward.

That's pretty much it. I know that there isn't anything of a reveal in this post, but I wanted to share some info that I thought might help when it comes to understanding the characters of the story.

Thank you for reading, reviewing, and rec'ing. It's greatly appreciated. A giant double happy rainbow thanks goes out to EdwardsBloodTpe, RoseArcadia, jadapattinson, and einfach_mich.


Con Amor Simepre,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment