There have been quite a few questions tossed (thrown, catapulted, attached to a fiery bow) at me, so I wanted to answer a couple.
1. Yes, Edward and Bella have been having sex this entire time. Remember, their first time was about two weeks before E&A had sex for the first time. So, at this point in the narrative (past tense), it's been about 9 months.
2. It's because E&B have been together for so long (both in a relationship and physically) that the bit of dialogue in Chapter 77 is that of being comfortable with one another. It's cute and sweet. Sorry, FicFloveR, but it has nothing to do with Edward's masculinity. LOL
3. No, Bella is not cheating on Edward. No, she is not going to cheat on Edward. This isn't a "two wrongs make a right" type of situation. One partner's infidelity is bad enough. I could never write both parties being guilty. If I did, that would just null and void Angela's feelings and Edward's cheating all together.
4. No, Bella does not know that Edward is cheating on her with Angela. If she did, I would've had Bella confront them both already.
5. Is Bella on birth control? I haven't decided yet whether you'll find out.
6. Is this the final straw for Angela? Believe it or not, the answer's in the first few chapters of the story. Remember, I'm a beta, so the tense of a verb is VERY important to me.
7. Was Edward riddled with acne and dandruff growing up, leaving him feeling like a stud now (which would account for his actions)? If Tkegl and EdwardsBloodTpe say it's so, then it's so. I can't argue with them on anything.
Hope that helps in some way. If you have more questions, please feel free to PM them or throw them in a review (if you already review). I'll try and answer more questions later, as long as they don't give away any future plot. :)
Con Amor Siempre,